A cookie is a file from the server information of this Web site sends to your computer / smartphone / tablet of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about navigation that is made from such equipment. Artenet.es uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) only in order to improve user navigation on the website, without any advertising or similar object. Artenet.es through cookies does not collect any personal information. All cookies, but one used by Google Analytics statistics system are temporary and disappear at the end of the session.
Artenet.es used in this website cookies which are detailed in the following table:
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: A type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent Cookies: A type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period.
- Cookies analysis: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the service olicitado based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same. It is also possible to visit a website or open an email where some ad or promotional material regarding our products or services installed in your browser a cookie that serves to show further search related advertising that you made is published, develop control our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times you are seen, where they appear, what time are, etc.
The user may at any time any cookies you choose which operating on this website by:
- configuration navigator; for instance:
- ChromeFrom http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- ExplorerFrom http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- FirefoxFrom http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- SafariFrom http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third party tools available online, allowing users to detect cookies on every Web site you visit and manage its deactivation.
Third party service providers
- Google Analytics (analysis cookies)Measurement of the use of the site and anonymous statistical interest. More information: http://www.google.com/analytics/
- DoubleClick (advertising Cookies): Manage efficiently advertising site. More information: http://www.google.com/doubleclick/
- Google Adsense (Advertising Cookies): Show related user navigation announcements. More information: http://www.google.com/adsense/
- Facebook Connect (Session cookies): To facilitate the interconnection between users using Facebook and Artelista if they wish. More information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies?ref_type=sitefooter