Drop down menu
(Emerging artist) Cubism, minimalism, surrealism.
Santiago BLAS RUIZ, born in Zaragoza in 1978. Currently residing in Tudela, Navarra.
• Author and illustrator of the book That I never said, 1998. Edited by Esther Montalvo Fernández de Córdova.
• Member of the literary group En pie de letra (Zaragoza)
• Member of the literary group Traslapuente (Tudela)
• Traveling exhibition Mind in Art project (10 works on mental health) in several schools in Navarra. 2017
• Individual exhibition Mind in Art. Conference on Mental Health. November 2017
• EKA & MOOR gallery collective exhibition, Madrid. January 2018
• Collective exhibition and catalog 2 ° Contest of artistic creation of Tudela. María Forcada Foundation. January 2018
• Traveling exhibition Mind in Art project. Cultural Center of Larraintzar, Navarra. February 2018
• International and multidisciplinary collective exhibition. Friends of the Plastic Arts Association. Quart de Poblet, Valencia. March 2018 • Thematic individual exhibition Verdur.Art. During the Days of Exaltation of the Vegetable. April 2018. Tudela, Navarra.
• Illustration and texts in Animalastros book, children's literature. Desktop publishing. 2018
• Landscape / skyline commission for tourist apartments. Tudela. 2019
|Participation Date:||Jul 19 2019|