Drop down menu
Born in Madrid, 1970. Reside and Work in Madrid.
Prepares to enter the Faculty of Fine Arts of Madrid (Universidad Complutense de Madrid). For him he received painting classes For three years with the painter Amadeo Roca Gisbert at the art academy of Claudio Coello Street.
Juan Jose Garay in His artistic career evolves from the abstraction towards to work mainly supported in a mixed technique on canvas, pen and wood board, Basically composed of oil and glues in Which naturally introduce materials giving the work a compact and solid texture That Provides dynamism and originality to an abstract figurative art With resources in occasions.
Its palette Consist mainly of pure colors, clean in Its layout Within the range of oranges, reds and ochres Gives a great blue luminosity the environment That surrounds it. Two aspects of His Career are seen on the one hand, an abstract geometric themes Work With circles and spirals Such as, on supports or wood Such canvases as in Which I Mixe oil, glues and earth; The other side Basically Consist of collage in Which They evolve towards a more figurative art nature composed of elements: such as cardboard sheets, flowers that you 'introduced on the canvas and blend with oil, glue and even acrylic paint,
Together it is a modern and dynamic painting even in its execution, since it uses a great variety of pictorial materials like airbrush, acrylic spray, pallets ... resources that give relief and chromatic changes in the works, since depending on how it affects the Light on the stand changes color. This chromatic change gives the work something new and original that differentiates it and gives it to a vital and dynamic character.
Madrid, 1970. I have lives in Madrid.
I have received painting classes for three years with the painter Amadeo Roca Gisbert in his studio at Claudio Coello.
- December 1, 2007 to January 12, 2008
Tamara Rojo Cultural Center
City Council of Villanueva del Pardillo - Madrid.
- February 1 to February 28, 2007
La Despernada Cultural Center
Town Hall of Villanueva de la Cañada - Madrid.
- December 4, 2006 to December 19, 2006
Miguel de Cervantes Central Library
Ayuntamiento de Pozuelo de Alarcón - Madrid.
- May 5 17 to May
CULTURAL CENTER ANICETO MARINAS.
City Hall of Brunete - Madrid.
SELECTION OF COLLECTIVE EXHIBITIONS
- April 2008 - Caja Navarra Central Delegation - Madrid - Collective Ataxia in Motion.
- May 2008 - ART IN MOTION - Boadilla del Monte - Collective Ataxia in Motion.
- From 6 to 19 April House of Youth of Las Rozas.
- From 27 to 10 May CC Colmenarejo.
- From 18 31 to C. La Casona Villanueva del Pardillo.
- From 8 to 21 June Young Point - Galapagar.
- From 5 to 18 October Torreforum CC Torrelodones.
- From the 26th to the 8th November, the Infante Palace - Boadilla del Monte.
- From 16 to 29 November House of the Youth Collado Villalba.
Corporate Image 1998 Youth Award, CME Boadilla del Monte.
2005 Winner Circuit Young painters NORTHWEST ZONE by the Department of Youth of the City of Boadilla del Monte.
WORK IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE COLLECTIONS
- City Hall of Brunete - Madrid.
- Pozuelo City Council - Madrid.
- Town Hall of Villanueva de la Cañada - Madrid.
- Most of His work is in private collections in Spain, Germany and the United States.
|Participation Date:||27 2016 December|